Wednesday, January 23, 2013

First of many... I hope.

Hello, my name is Peti, some people call me Pet, Pedi, Petty, and so on. I'm a Mom and a Wife and I love my job! Just like in that old commercial, " i love my job, i love my job! WE LOVE OUR JOB" haha.

Since this is my first post I'm not going to say much because then i'll say too much.
This will not be a perfect blog. I'm not a perfect photographer, chef, wife, mother, writer, anything. This is just for me so i don't feel like everything is going to waste, sitting around on my desktop.

My first post is going to be about the photos i took yesterday, mainly last night. I started to experiment with my flash. Now i usually HATE flash. It washes everything out, it makes everyone look like dear in headlights, etc. But i've been experimenting with the idea of covering it with different paper to get a sort of filter. So lets get to the pics.....
 Here's regular flash but I was covering part of it with a piece of lined paper.
 But in this shot the paper has been folded so it's in four layers. I LOVE how it filtered the light from the flash.
 Again regular, but very cute still :)
 And here we have the flash with a piece of a thick paper bag, eh i don't like so much.
 another regular hehe
 And this has a piece of card stock in blue. I still like the folded lined paper though.


 Woke up
 Throw up
 Bath time




 Then coconut oil rub down



 Dressed for the day then funny faces (all day)





 Shopping for food






 Relaxing mood.
 Oh here i cut a tiny heart in a piece of the paper bag and held it over the flash.



Favorite shot of the day!

 Fun! fun! fun.














No comments:

Post a Comment